SM USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SM USA

Warcraft 3 Shopping Maul USA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegas
Admin
Admin
Vegas

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions?? Empty
PostSubject: Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions??   Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions?? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Since circuit city is gone bankrupt and is closing its doors, I would like to use a shop that actually exists. What are some franchises in america, and only in america?

I was thinking of radio shack, but I think the name changed, and we have those in canada as well.
Back to top Go down
https://sm-usa.forumotion.com
o0jrock0o
New to Forum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions??   Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions?? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 am

What about CompUSA or Fry's? Neither seem to have locations anywhere but in the USA, but they aren't as big as Circuit City either.
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Admin
Admin
Vegas

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions??   Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions?? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 am

I thought of Frys, but i thought they are only in the west? I dont know, I've never been to the east.

EDIT: Took a look and compusa is only in the east Very Happy

I forgot something. I believe radio shack in canada was bought out by circuit city and called "the source". Its possible I can use Radio Shack.
Back to top Go down
https://sm-usa.forumotion.com
o0jrock0o
New to Forum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions??   Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:37 am

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else. Neither are really nation-wide like CC was. RadioShack would be cool, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions??   Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need an electronics shop to replace circuit city!!! suggestions??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SM USA :: SM USA World :: Suggestions for SM USA-
Jump to: