SM USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SM USA

Warcraft 3 Shopping Maul USA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strategy Guide?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirLancelot0120
New to Forum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Strategy Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Strategy Guide?   Strategy Guide? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey I've looked around a bit and there isn't much of anything that explains a lot about the game.

Is there anyone that knows a lot about the game that would make a guide describing all the different modes and suggestions for races to pick depending on your color and stuff like that. What do you people think? flower
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Admin
Admin
Vegas

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Strategy Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide?   Strategy Guide? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:30 pm

When you mouse-over a race before you choose it, you can read what the strength and weaknesses may be, also what the details of the race is.

I guess it may be a good idea to copy those details and past them here in a sticky.
Back to top Go down
https://sm-usa.forumotion.com
SirLancelot0120
New to Forum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Strategy Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide?   Strategy Guide? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:32 pm

YAY! A reply after 3 months!!!!
I kinda meant something to explain what the different modes do also.

I love this game. It would be great for an in depth description of everything like races, modes, points that you get from different difficulties and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Admin
Admin
Vegas

Strategy Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide?   Strategy Guide? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Ya, its been a long time. Since somebody made a program to give you as much XP as you want, it took all the fun out of making it and developing it further. Also it took out any strategy to playing the game properly.

Its actually been since May that I havnt played SM. I dont even remember how to code anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzyzxjr
New to Forum

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Strategy Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide?   Strategy Guide? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:11 pm

I could possibly help write this up if I could get my friends to agree to play WC3 once in a damn while.. Having loads of schoolwork doesn't help Mad
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Admin
Admin
Vegas

Strategy Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide?   Strategy Guide? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah, you were supposed to try out the map and give me some feedback!!! But I think I am slowly starting to get some urge to further the map. No promises, but I have a couple of ideas.

A strategy guide has been done, I just have to steal it from another site Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzyzxjr
New to Forum

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Strategy Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide?   Strategy Guide? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Hahaha, alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strategy Guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guide?   Strategy Guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

Strategy Guide?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SM USA :: SM USA World :: General SM Chat-
Jump to: