SM USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SM USA

Warcraft 3 Shopping Maul USA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lanning Shopping Mall USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joltcola
New to Forum

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Lanning Shopping Mall USA Empty
PostSubject: Lanning Shopping Mall USA   Lanning Shopping Mall USA EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey first I gotta say this is one of my favorite TD's, great job!

My friends and I like to lan this map sometimes but we can't seem to get exp. At the end of the map when it tells us our code we diligently write it down but no matter what when we start it up next time and type -XP codehere it always says invalid code. We'd really like to unlock the new races and try em but we can't seem to get any XP.

Is this working as intended, can you not gain XP when not on battle.net to prevent cheating?
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Admin
Admin
Vegas

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Lanning Shopping Mall USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanning Shopping Mall USA   Lanning Shopping Mall USA EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:24 am

Hey sorry for the late reply. What version SM are you playing? After one of the updates (dont remember which one) The map stopped working altogether. I have read that after yet another update, the different maps were working again. I havnt played warcraft since mine began to not work with the new update. Itcould be that the map does not work properly in the new versions.

It has nothing to do with battlenet. As long as 2 or more people are playing it should work. (There were too many noobs playing offline in single player mode collecting all the kills and gaining xp faster, but when they played as a team on BN, they didnt know what to do.)

One day I may get the urge to install warcraft and try to fix whatever bugs there may be left. Starcraft II apparently has a converter to convert an old WC or SC map to the new SCII format. If it would work on mine, then I would port SM USA to a spacey version.
Back to top Go down
https://sm-usa.forumotion.com

Lanning Shopping Mall USA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SM USA :: SM USA World :: General SM Chat-
Jump to: